Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Drag...

So my boyfriend and I moved back to his home city. Prior, I'd chatted with a friend of his a few times and and my bf asked if I'd be interested in having sex with said friend since he's still a virgin and not happy about it. I said I'd think about it.

Fast forward to present. Turns out he and his friend have some personal issues, but my bf's ok with that, and the friend came to our party, got really drunk, had a big emotional conversation with him, and everything seemed ok. Which was awesome, because he's naturally dominant as all hell and I really want to fuck the holy hell out of him.

Unfortunately he and the bf had a fight via IM today, and after reading it I really don't think this is going to work out. No strings attached sex takes some emotional objectivity, and considering how hard people fall for me, with me takes quite a bit. And I just don't think he has it. At all.

Makes me sad. We had a date set up for this weekend and I was all kinds of excited. Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home