Sunday, April 15, 2007

What is it that I want?

I've been extremely frustrated as of late that my BDSM needs have gone totally unmet. Then I realized that I can't even name to myself what it is I want. Let's start with something simple.

I want:
to be spanked
to be worshipped
to be bound
to be fucked
to be dominated...

but how?
I want to be controlled, to be owned, by someone who feels that that ownership is a privledge. I want, no need, to let go of being responsible for myself if only for a little while. The odd thing is that as long as I feel that they have that sort of feeling towards me that I'm looking for my other (psychological) limits are pretty limited. I like variety, I like hard usage, I like serving, emotionally at least. I'm not a "service sub", do your own damn dishes.

Next entry, more specific.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home