Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Odd...

I'm busy, busy, busy this week, and I'm not even in the same part of the office anymore. Still, you're not here and the place feels... strange. Empty? Lonely? I'm not sure. Miss you!

I only have to deal with it for a week though. I wonder what it will be like for you after I leave. Or for me, for that matter. Maybe that's what the distance I've been sensing is all about. Or maybe that was just me. Probably for the best regardless; I've always been one for dealing with things before you have to and your options are limited.

Still, a sense of loss is a sense of loss. Even when I know it's what needs to happen, even when I preach it myself, it's hard...

Hehehe... Listen to me pout! If you're going to do something, do it all the way! ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home