Friday, November 09, 2007

Not a drag!

My date for tomorrow is back on! The gentleman and myself had a long chat and things seem to be OK. Which is good, because I am both totally infatuated and in major lust with him.

The bf (previously and hereafter to be known as M) is going to a con for the weekend. Since I'm not going to see him, and also because this will be our first sexual excursion outside of this relationship, I've been lobbying pretty hard for sex the last few days. Things have repeatedly popped up (NOT in the fun way) and it didn't happen.

"Ok honey, have fun giving all the congirls that sex you've been denying me this week."

"I'm sorry... Hey, what are you complaining about? You get to go on the Wild Giant Irish Cock ride this weekend."

"True. Do I have to throw my arms in the air when we go through the waterfall?"

"Of course!"

"Fine. If I do though, you're gonna see the picture."

I love M, he's hilariously fabulous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home