Saturday, January 12, 2008

Why Wednesday?

Hooray! M and myself will be heading out to the local Shibari gathering/lesson/playtime-and-space event this Wednesday. I'm excited for many reasons... going to a kink event again, doing that with M for the first time, and probably the most exciting part for me, getting to know some local kinksters. I miss being on the scene. Having people to talk with who are interested in BDSM, in a way that is closer to my own interest level. M & L are both kind of interested, but it's not a driving factor in either of their lives. I've got some places I can go online, but it's really just not the same for me. Plus, maybe new friends!

The only worry I have is that, well, it's on a Wednesday. With my insane commute I'm exhausted most of the time during the week. I'll do my best to be rested though, I think this is gonna be fun!

Gonna have to get some more rope though...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent you an email to your gamil account the other day - did you get it? M3

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home