Sunday, November 18, 2007

Yay!

J's virginity is mine! Of course, it took us awhile again, but hey, what girl doesn't love the thought of 8 hours of really hot foreplay?

We won't be seeing each other (aside from at our roleplaying game) for a few weeks. That's good for both of us, and hopefully he'll make some progress with the girl he's interested in. He put that on hold because he decided that he wanted me to be the one who popped his cherry (awwwww....!)

I like J a lot, and if circumstances were different in quite a few fields, I'd be lobbying for us to date. But they're not, and dating wouldn't work for us at this time. Which is fine. So a little time to keep my head clear is a good thing.

Besides, I'd like to get this couples dating thing going. As far as I can tell, it would be M and I as a couple going on dates and possibly having sex with S & D, as a couple. They were really excited about it (it was their idea) but we haven't heard anything from them for a week or so. Hope it works out, they're both hot and fun!

Plus, M and I need some us time. M's been working the local cons the last two weeks, and while the alone time has been nice, I want to make sure we stay connected. All the new sex is fun, but I miss my M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home