Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The date

Was fun, and interesting. We had initially planned to watch some movies at my place since we're both broke. What actually happened was we cuddled and made out for an hour or so, spent AN HOUR AND A HALF looking for a restaurant, in a major metropolitan area, ate some food, then came back to my house and fooled around.

It's been a really long time since I was with a virgin, and I've never been with one that was either massively endowed or hypersensitive. We didn't have traditional sex (not for lack of trying,) but we both had a good time. He stayed over, and that was also lovely.

Then M came home early Sunday morning. I went to go let him in the building, during which time J (my date) was scrambling into his clothes and apparently seriously considered jumping out the fire escape before realizing, wait, it was OK for him to be there. We all talked, M gave us the juicy details about the con (no con sex for him, booo!) then M got into bed and J and I dozed on the couch for a few hours.

Looking back at this post, seems pretty tame. It wasn't, it was hot. That boy is dominant! Mmmm... And he has the most amazing green eyes I've ever seen. I just had to get that out, and I don't really have anyone to tell in the new city yet.

More dates approaching. On the off chance that anyone's reading this, I'm looking for advice - He's got a huge cock, is a virgin, is hypersensitive, and to top it all off he's on meds that can cause erectile dysfunction. I was more excited and verbally (jokingly) demanding of sex than he was comfortable with, and he had trouble staying erect. I've got some ideas for helping him stay hard next time, but any suggestions would be more than welcome.

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home