Sunday, February 24, 2008

So much for assurances

We've been here for six months - in that time, I'm the only one who has found work. M has looked, and had several interviews. Lori on the other hand...

I don't know what to do about her anymore. Before we moved she me that she'd be a far better living companion than M. More responsible, more likely to work, more fun... Bullshit. She hasn't gotten more than 2 interviews, largely because she's incredibly picky about where she'll apply, and also because she's convinced that she can get an office job that she can work on Monday/Wednesday/Friday so she can continue day classes Tuesday and Thursday. She's told me several times now that she just won't work fast food. And really, this was all tolerable. All we asked of her was that she did the dishes and cooked occasionally - once or twice a week at most. She doesn't even fucking do that, and apparently she bitches at M constantly when I'm not here. The kitchen is always destroyed, and M told me today that the only cleaning that has happened recently was because he got her off her ass and helped her. She sits at her computer all day and plays fucking games and I'm paying for this bullshit.

She's supposed to make dinner tonight, told us several times that she would, and only started cleaning the fucking kitchen at 6 pm after a full weekend of sitting on her ass. She eats us out of house and home, contributes almost nothing to the house, apparently just expects to be supported... Fuck this. When our lease is up, she can find her own place. I've had it with this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry tohear about it. Any way that it won't turn out to be the end of the friendship?

8:10 AM  
Blogger Artemis said...

Hopefully not, I gues it depends on how long this goes on. After re-reading my post, I'm probably exaggerating a bit there. It was made from a bad head space. Still, it's pretty hard for me to deal with.

I guess we'll see how everything goes.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home