Sunday, January 10, 2010

This is kind of worrying

So, since I've been back in Washington, I've had sex with three people aside from Mike. I, as usual, come really hard and all the time. On the other hand, out of about 20 times my partners have come twice. That's all. I don't know what the hell is going on. I'm getting pretty worried, and having some serious self-doubt.

Also, I'm seeing someone new (well, newish, I've known him since I was 17.) He's a great friend and a wonderful sex partner. He's also completely vanilla, and I was surprised to learn, pretty inexperienced when it comes to sex and relationships. He's pretty game to try new stuff, but can I get a partner who is kind of close to what I'm looking for sometime soon, that I don't have to comfort, reassure, or train? This is just so depressing.

Oh, and I'm just now falling out of love with my roommate. I always wondered why we never dated. Apparently I was alone in that. Which considering our friendship when I lived in Seattle is kind of a shock to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home