Monday, January 14, 2013

Confusion

I don't know what to do.  I'm engaged, and I love my fiance, but he lives on the opposite side of the country and has for our entire 2 year relationship.  He loves me so much but I'm not sure how much more of this I can take.

1. He lives in fear, particularly where I am concerned.  He's afraid something awful will happen to me when I walk down the street.  He's afraid I'll cheat.  He's afraid when I get my friggin hair cut!!  I have tried to get him through this, but he's not willing to let the fear go.

2. None of the plans we have made have come to any kind of fruition.  He can't find a job that he is willing or able to keep.  He wants to work, but doesn't know himself well enough to know what he can do.

3. He really, really wants kids.  I don't.  He's says he's ok with that, but he isn't.  This is a need for him, regardless of what he says.  And he's yet another of those men who is nearly a child himself emotionally.  I don't want to raise him while I'm raising his kids.


Good things:

He loves me
He is willing to cover my inabilities

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home