Monday, May 31, 2010

I was wrong...

...I'm still (at least a little bit) in love with my roomie. I don't know why, and I don't know how to make it go away. Possibly it's just because I don't want to, I want something to happen, and for it to work out.

I've been broken, love-wise, since I was a teenager. So for whatever reason, I seem to only truly fall for those who are unavailable to me. I am so tired of only being with the broken, or those who need help and (usually financial) support. Or being the third person in a relationship. I'm just exhausted.

It's funny. While I'm hornier than ever (which for me is saying quite a bit,) all I really want is to be held, and kissed, and cared for. By someone that I can respect, and trust to run their own life. Maybe that's asking a bit much; I haven't been succeeding in that myself terribly well. Oh well, I'm sure one day I'll have worked it out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home