Saturday, August 28, 2010

Breathing again, hooray!

Talked with Roomie briefly this morning. Aparently he's looking at a house he's thinking about buying today. Which he told me during the 'renting a room' conversation, but I was too busy freaking out to hear it. Aparently I was very stealthily freaking; he had absolutely no idea I was upset.

I had already calmed the fuck down, but it was nice to hear that he really is looking at all his options. I do find it somewhat hilarious that the only reason he is even considering getting just a room is because when we had the conversation where we came to the conclusion that we would stay roommates I asked him if that was what he needed and told him not to worry about me. So he did, after the conversation, and came up with the renting a room thing.

Just goes to show that I'm often considerate to my own detriment and also that I don't deal well with surprises.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good time to buy a house. And more importantly, cool that things to be working out

11:47 AM  
Blogger Artemis said...

Eh, only possibly. He just bought a new bike and turned his car over for a different one so he's worried about his debt to income ratio. It could still go either way. It just depends...

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home