Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Aaaarrrgh!!! N'stuff...

I missed the Torchlight Parade, but went to the parade celebrity's party afterwards. It was fun! Although apparently I missed most of what I would normally be there to see (spankings, pirate testicles on the bar, etc.) because I was having a lovely evening drinking with my new friend. Well, kind of new. He's a long time friend of one of my best friends, but this was the first time I've gotten to hang out with him without being at a club and saying "WHAT??" every time I saw someone's mouth moving. We had a wonderful night of discussions, followed by cuddles and kisses until dawn. All in all, I think I got exactly what I was looking for. I'm not sure he got everything he wanted, but he thanked me all night for saving him from performing for the party and actually conversing with him. Many thanks to my new friend for making me feel comfortable and appreciated.

::Edit:: Apparently he did get exactly what he wanted. Hooray!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home