Thursday, February 21, 2013

I am feeling so lost.  What is implanted in my spirit that leads me to these terrible relationships?  If they don't start badly I fuck 'em up pretty quick.  BUT, to be fair, I tried to leave the last relationship over and over and over again.  I've lost track of the number of times that I tried to leave him.  But being human, he wouldn't go until he was the one leaving me.  And I'll leave him alone.  Maybe it's because I'm a kinder person.  Maybe it's because fear of rejection stops me.  I don't even know. 

I'm still lonely though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Continued agonizing over other people's decisions is an investment that pays little in the way of dividends. If you're going to learn something you to learn then you will; if you're not, then you're won't. Beating yourself up is a waste.

Be loving and lovable (and you are both!), and continue forward as upbeat as you can.

Best of luck on the job front!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home