Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Amuse Me!

I really need to become famous. I came to the realization this weekend (again, with help) that I am in fact a total Diva. In my world it is all about me, and if not, why not? I pretty much operate under the opinion that people should consider themselves lucky if they get to be in my life, and act accordingly. I've always considered myself kind of quiet; this (as with so many things) was a surprise. But hell, as long as I'm going to be a Diva I may as well own it.

Now I just need to build up my fanbase. I want to be able to demand amusement via my blog, ala Warren Ellis.

2 Comments:

Blogger nWesterhausen said...

well, maybe you should

6:49 PM  
Blogger Artemis said...

Should what? Become famous or demand amusment?

Do I know you, Mysterious Stranger? :) Can I ask how you stumbled upon my blog?

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home