Thursday, May 26, 2005

One of Those Moods

While my mood palette is fairly varied, I have a few odd tones that I don't experience often but that do appear pretty regularly. It's almost like a timer. Today is one of those. How to describe it?

It's seems kind of mean, but I actually feel quite chipper. Very matter-of-fact. "Oh, you're causing me an inconvenience? That's cute. I'm now going to make your life a living hell until you stop inconveniencing me and give me what I want because, well, I can. And that's more than enough reason. Let's start with your left hand..." All said with a smile, of course.

Days like this the name Artemis feels appropriate. Now where'd I put that bow...?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you use target arrows - striking cleanly through the body - or nasty razor-tipped arrows designed to slice and make me bleed to death quickly?

3:03 PM  
Blogger Artemis said...

What I use and how much damage is inflicted depends entirely on whether or not I need them to keep working afterwards.

This wasn't aimed at you though. Those I consider mine get entirely different treatment. The other part of this feeling is a sense of immunity to harm, so my people get indulged until a far line is crossed. Then death, castration, or something emotionally equitable occurs. I haven't had to maim one of my people in years though.

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't throw me in that Brier patch!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home