Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Should I be Worried?

This is kind of strange. I seem to be attracting things. Ok, men. But, a lot of them. And in weird ways. Example one:

I ran into M1 for the first time in at least 8 months outside my office on Monday. I was just talking to M3, who works with me, about it today. Then this evening I was calling people looking for someone to hang with and called M2 on a whim. Guess who's doing contract work for my company this/next week? Oh yes, that's right, M2 will be working for M3.

Or how 'bout this?

I get out of the shower this afternoon, and stepping out of the bathroom I see my roommate Bruce with some hot Ukrainian dude. Who then proceeded to hit on me the whole time he was there, get an invite to a show, and weasel the fact that I belong to a sex club out of me. Which he now says he's joining. Has my macking account been upgraded to "to door" delivery?

Is the universe trying to tell me something here? I've already been on two dates last weekend, have two tentatively scheduled for this week, and am going out on Saturday to help a friend of a friend pick up a boy. Although I'm debating just giving her one of mine. It's feast or famine, always. I haven't 'dated' in I don't know how long. Several months at least. Now they're pouring out of the woodwork.

If only I could put a few on ice to save for later.... ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a fortunate young woman. And very hot, I might add. You deserve all the action you want.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home