Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Over and Over

I hate the situation I'm in, and the part that pisses me off the most is knowing I've got no one but myself to blame.

Once again, I've committed actions that my true voice cried out against. The voice that has yet to fail me in anything. So now I look around and see that, yes, I've lost a romantic relationship that for a time was very important to me; far worse is the fact that I've lost a friendship that I treasured. And to top it all off the way it's happened has struck at the heart of my self-worth issues.

So what do I do? Sit here and whine about it?

FUCK NO

I don't have to like this situation, but I don't have to care about it either. It was a stupid thing to do, but apparently I needed this visceral of a lesson to drive the point home. So, moving on. Thanks for sitting through the emotional purge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home