Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Ah, the Irony of it All...

When I'm looking for sex partners, all I get are people who want big intense relationships. When I start looking for a relationship, suddenly my life is full of great lays whom I have nothing in common with. I decided to take a break from sexual/romantic interaction with men altogether last weekend, and now I have guys pouring out of my ears! ARGH!

Also, met a fabulous, fabulous guy online. Lived here until just a few years ago but we never met. Now he lives in Indianapolis. Where I just was. I kept thinking I should check OKC (where we 'met') for matches out there but didn't do it.

Here's to trusting your instincts.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

It's cool to be stingy with the pussy, Bitches need to do that somtimes. You seem like a sagacious bitch, ration out the pussy!

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems the world has discovered you!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Artemis said...

Hey, Mr. Mack - if you're gonna call me bitch, you'd better have negotiated it first. ;-) That said, welcome!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home