Sunday, May 29, 2005

Late at Night

Well, late for me anyway. I slept plenty last night, but it's after midnight and I'm definitely feeling it. Still have to do my injection tonight (can't allow myself to "forget" again) so this is yet another quickie. One of these days you'll get another full post...

I'm feeling just a little maudlin right now. Not much, certainly not as much as I'm capable of. Just slightly lonely. Funny, since I just got back from hanging out with one of my closest friends. But still, now I'm home and there's no one to talk to. For whatever reasons no one's posting to their blogs which is my stand in when actual company isn't available. I'm not terribly interested in IM'ing the folks that are on at the moment.

I've been talking about not quite being ready to move back out to the country again. I've only been living in the city for a few years, it's too soon! But that said, it will be so nice to share a house with people whom I love and who love me back. To be able to talk to somebody who's up on nights like this, or climb into bed and cuddle and know I'm welcome. For that I would give up much. Not that I'm being asked to.

Hmmm... Just got an IM from our Captain (whom I share an interesting and sometimes peskily intense bond with.) His little brothers' Grandfather just died. He's pretty down. I wonder how much of this mood is runoff of his? I wonder how much more intense it will get when we live together? When we're doing well we can do amazing things together. When one of us is doing badly we can drag the other down. We need to work out a way to reverse that and send each other the good more strongly. Note to self...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Living with other people IS cool. I can't imagine not having other people in the house, making noise, interacting with them, etc. Otherwise it's so lonsesome!

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home