Friday, June 10, 2005

TGIFF

Oh man, is it one of those days. I think I've hit critical mass for insomnia this week. :) Earlier in the day it wasn't so bad. Now I'm wandering around the office stifling the urge to tell people 'what I think of them'. Sarge and I aren't talking, and FAS is busy, busy, busy, so I don't have anyone to distract me but you, gentle reader.

- note to self: need more readers

That aside, it's shaping up to be a great weekend! Date-tastic, in fact. Bought my car last night and was invited back to the seller's for a BBQ. Got to have great steaks and watch Beavis and Butthead with some amusingly crass gamer guys. We're supposed to do 'BBQ Part 2, When Everyone gets Trashed' tonight. Staying over there for the night (hoping for sex, CarGuy and I do seem to mesh well that way. Not mind blowing, just good chemistry) then coming back on Saturday to have date #2 with Obsidian. YUM!! I'm just going to assume sex there (in case you haven't guessed, I'm a horny girl at the moment.) Sunday was supposed to be a Me'n'Cap'n day, specifically the arboretum and learning to drive my stickshift (!!!) but once again he has cancelled in favor of work. Since this is going to make things a lot easier for the project I'm not bitching. Besides, this way I'll get some much needed rest. Hopefully. What's that saying about 'no rest for the wicked'? ;)

So, I have all of that to look forward to. I just have to make it through the rest of today with no blood on my hands. Simple, right?

Right....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home