Friday, June 17, 2005

Oooh, Surly!

So, went to CarGuy (henceforth to be known as J)'s place for a bbq last night. It was fun. The guy who was supposed to give me a ride home ditched me when he realized that (gasp!) I was there with J and he wasn't gonna get into my pants. Possibly some kind of "If I'm not getting any I'll get my friend laid!" sneaky (in the loosest sense of that word) plan. He's that kind of guy.

"Oh well, I can just stay the night and go home in the morning. At least I'll get laid"

Ha!

Instead we argued, and I cried, for I don't know how long. He'd call it a discussion, not an argument, but anything that makes me cry repeatedly has earned that moniker in my book.

At this point I'm trying to decide whether or not to keep 'seeing' him (I said something about that the night before last and he informed me that we were 'just friends', even though we fuck like bunnies and now we're arguing) until I move or just quit while I'm ahead. I already know that we wouldn't make a good couple, although we might make decent friends.

The whole situation is just stupid. We're supposed to hang out tonight, I need to figure out whether I should tell him not to bother.

In general, lack of sleep and excessive emotional output has made me feel grumpy. Maybe I'll splurge a little and go have fun tonight. Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home