Monday, May 25, 2015

Weekend of fantasticness

I just had an amazing weekend.  Went to folklife on Saturday evening.  I was supposed to meet friends but they wound up not coming, so I just hung out in the beer garden by the stage for the Balkan Misfits event.  Wound up being joined by two separate groups of fantastic people from SoCal, convinced them to stay, listen, and fall completely in love with Balkan music and we all had a grand time.  Fell in love with two new bands (Byzantine Blue and SuperSquare (either the band or album name, I'm not sure which.)  Sunday I went up to Kim, Bruce, and Pete's for a party & pig roast, got drunk again and had yet another amazing time.

There are just some days when you smile at life and it smiles right back.  :D  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home