Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Cravings

I tend to be pretty flexible about what I expect when it comes to sex. I orgasm at the drop of a condom, so I don't need a particular style or "thing" to get me off. My basic requirements (for the moment) are that I get a real live penis in me and that I don't have to wait too long for it. I've been told that I'm like a guy in my tendency to go straight to penetration.

This means that I don't tend to have specific cravings for things that I'm not already doing on a regular basis. I'll go through phases in which I really focus on certain types of play, but once those become less readily available I reset to the basics fairly quickly.

But not now. Now I just really, really want to get fucked in the ass. To the exclusion of other types of sex, which has never happened before. I think it may be my psyche's perverse (pun intended) reaction to the fact that my current main sexual partner thinks that anal sex is "icky". Which I don't begrudge him at all, but OH MY GOD am I feeling the need to have my ass filled with cum.

*sigh*

I suppose there are worse things in life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home