Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Lessons

I have learned, yet again, that I have a lot to learn. About things I can't even imagine right now. I suppose this is a part or an addendum to whatever lesson I will (hopefully) be getting later tonight; that there are things I need to fix about my psyche that I don't even know are broken. It's a hard thing to realize that I don't have shit half as well figured out as I thought I did. Harder to realize how closed off to learning new things I've become. Which is how it is for everybody I guess, but I thought I was supposed to be different.

I really, really did. Wow. Now that's arrogance.

So, my apologies to all for the conceited attitude I've been subjecting you to. I wish I could do more but I don't have anything else to offer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home